Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Forest Gardening

        If there is something you should know about me, it is that I love nature.  I love it's balance and self-sustainability.  I love it's beauty and wonderment.  And, with this love for living things, I love gardening.  It amazes me that, with good nurturing and proper resources, you can make living things thrive.  And, furthermore, with the effort you put in, the plants you grow provide you with health and strength. 
        With the joy I find in gardening, I can't help but seek for the best methods.  I have posted a video of a the method I believe is the most efficient.  This method is call forest gardening.  The idea is to build an ecosystem like one you would find in a forest.  However, instead of using common plants, you use plants that are useful to you that produce food you like to eat.  Anyway, enjoy the video!
 
 
P.S.  I know this post doesn't have much to do with being a gluten and dairy-free college student, but it is something that may be more important after college.

No comments:

Post a Comment